Where: Various Locations, New Westminster, BC Contact: Fay Duxbury Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Phone: (604) 520-3666 Open Volunteer Spots: Unlimited
- Are you a mature, caring, non-judgmental person?
- Do you have good listening skills?
- Are you interested in family issues and community resources?
Join us in welcoming parents, encouraging conversation and providing an empathetic ear for parents wanting to talk. You can also assist parents with finding relevant information and services available in the community.
- Be at least 19 years old
- Speak fluent English
- Obtain satisfactory results from our screening process which includes an application, interview, criminal record check and reference checks
- Commitment to a minimum of one morning or afternoon per week for at least six months.