Charities like New West Family Place are governed by their members. We hope that those who come to Family Place or who came when their children were younger, or those who are passionate about New West, become a part of the work that do, by becoming members.
DOES MEMBERSHIP HAVE ITS PRIVILEGES?
OF COURSE IT DOES!
○ Access to the toy lending library
○ Access to the resource library
○ Priority registration for our workshops and other learning events
○ Access to our monthly newsletter
○ Membership to the parent advisory group
○ Invites to special events and parties
○ Voting at our Annual General Meeting
○ A role in governing & supporting the organization
HOW EXCITING! HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER?
You can fill out our membership form below or in person.
WHAT ARE THE MEMBERSHIP DETAILS?
Our membership period is from September 1 to August 31 annually. You will be given notice and asked to renew your membership information each year