- This event has passed.
Nobody’s Perfect Parenting Program
December 5 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 12, 2019
When you’re raising children, your family life can quickly become complex and challenging, but worth every bit of effort. If you need help finding your way as a parent, Nobody’s Perfect could help you:
– Better understand your child
– Deal with the everyday stress of parenting
– Become better informed about your child’s health, safety and behaviour
– Enjoy a break from a busy day
– Meet other parents of young children and discuss real-life parenting situations.
This group is supported by our highly skilled and trained facilitators, Nuri and Sandra who will guide you in discovering positive parenting strategies.
There is no cost for this program which runs for 2 hours/week, for 6 weeks. Each session includes a nutritious snack and free childminding.
Registration is required!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 604-520-3666