- This event has passed.
Nobody’s Perfect Parenting Program (registration required)
November 15 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm PST
An event every week that begins at 12:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until October 18, 2022
One event on November 8, 2022 at 12:30 pm
One event on November 15, 2022 at 12:30 pm
One event on November 22, 2022 at 12:30 pm
One event on November 29, 2022 at 12:30 pm
One event on December 6, 2022 at 12:30 pm
One event on December 13, 2022 at 12:30 pm
We would like to offer parents an opportunity to connect with each other to share the ups and downs of parenting, connect as adults, build more social connections with other parents and fill our own cups. This is an opportunity to take some time for yourself and re-energize.
This program is provided to support you in:
– Better understanding your child
– Becoming better informed about your child’s health, safety and behaviour
– Improving coping skills to deal with the everyday stress of parenting
– Developing positive parenting skills
– Meeting other parents of young children to discuss real-life parenting situations
– Finding community services and resources
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED Please note that registering does not guarantee you place in the program. All applicants are contacted and are required to go through a short interview process to see if they are eligible, and will be contacted if they have been selected.