- This event has passed.
Nobody’s Perfect Parenting Program | April 16th – May 21st
May 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until May 21, 2020
About this Event
If you need help finding your way as a parent, Nobody’s Perfect could help you:
– Better understand your child
– Deal with the everyday stress of parenting
– Become better informed about your child’s health, safety and behaviour
– Enjoy a break from a busy day
– Meet other parents of young children and discuss real-life parenting situations.
This group is supported by our highly skilled and trained facilitators, Reshina and Sandra who will guide you in discovering positive parenting strategies.
There is no cost for this program which runs for 1 hour/week, for 6 weeks. The program will be held online on ZOOM.
Registration is required!
Please note that registering on Eventbrite does NOT guarantee you place in the program. All applicants are contacted and are required to go through a short interview process to see if they are eligible, and will be contacted if they have been selected.