- This event has passed.
Nobody’s Perfect Parenting Program
October 28, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm PDT
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until November 25, 2021
Nobody is born knowing how to be a parent. NOBODY’S PERFECT is a group facilitated by our trained staff for parents of children from birth to age five.
This program is provided to support you in:
– Better understanding your child
– Becoming better informed about your child’s health, safety and behaviour
– Improving coping skills to deal with the everyday stress of parenting
– Developing positive parenting skills
– Meeting other parents of young children to discuss real-life parenting situations
– Finding community services and resources
DATES: Thursdays (Oct 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov 18, 25)
TIMES: 12-2 PM
DURATION: Participation is all 6 sessions is recommended
LOCATION: Qayqayt Neighbourhood Learning Centre, 85 Merivale Street New Westminster, B. C. V3L 0G2
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
Please note that registering on Eventbrite does NOT guarantee you place in the program. All applicants are contacted and are required to go through a short interview process to see if they are eligible, and will be contacted if they have been selected.
For more information on this program see the following links:
NOBODY’S PERFECT is owned by the Public Health Agency of Canada