Nobody’s Perfect Parenting Program
May 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
If you need help finding your way as a parent, Nobody’s Perfect could help you:
– Better understand your child
– Deal with the everyday stress of parenting
– Become better informed about your child’s health, safety and behaviour
– Enjoy a break from a busy day
– Meet other parents of young children and discuss real-life parenting situations.
This group is supported by our highly skilled and trained facilitators, Sandra and Heba, who will guide you in discovering positive parenting strategies.
There is no cost for this program which runs for 1.5 hours/week 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM. Beginning Thursday April 15th, the sessions will continue on Thursdays to May 20th. There are 6 sessions total.
The program will be held online on ZOOM.
Registration is required!
Please note that registering on Eventbrite does NOT guarantee you place in the program. All applicants are contacted and are required to go through a short interview process to see if they are eligible, and will be contacted if they have been selected.
For more information email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org